JBWS Charleston Homes
787 Fletcher St.
Hours of Operation:
Dependent upon LifeWorks monthly schedule
The JBWS Charleston Homes Community Centers offer a multitude of enjoyable features for resident enjoyment. Features include an open floor plan with a full kitchen. Many LifeWorks events are held at the Community Center. The Community Center may be rented out for private events by residents at the discretion of the Owner on a "first come, first serve" basis. To request to rent the Community Center, please contact the Community Management Office.
Community Center Rules
- Residents, occupants, and guests will comply with and obey all safety and posted regulations in the Community Center.
- Resident shall immediately report any malfunctioning equipment in the Community Center.
- Resident is solely responsible for the behavior and actions of the occupants and their guests at the Community Center.
Please keep in mind that the owner may provide various services, equipment, and facilities for residents to use at their own risk. The resident acknowledges that the use of the services or facilities may be canceled or modified at any time, at the sole discretion of the owner, and residents will not be entitled to any reduction on rent.
Playgrounds & Tot Lots
There are 40 tot lots and playgrounds located throughout the community in areas from open space for team activities to shaded spaces for playgrounds and picnic areas. All common areas must be kept clear at all times of trash, refuse, and other obstructions. Common areas are for the use and enjoyment of all residents at the community. Any resident, occupant, or guests behaving in an unreasonable, illegal, and/or offensive manner will be required to leave the common area. Adult supervision is required.
A dog park is located in Men Riv D. The dog park can be accessed at any time. Features include a fire hydrant water fountain, benches, trash cans and bags, and a lighted fenced-in off-lead play area.
Dog Park Rules
- All dogs must have current rabies vaccinations and wear current tags at all times.
- Owners/handlers are legally and personally responsible for all damage or injury caused by their dog.
- All owners/handlers must immediately clean up after their dog(s) and keep them in sight while visiting the park.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed. At the first indication of threatening, hostile, or combative behavior (regardless of cause), the owners/handlers MUST IMMEDIATELY return their dog(s) to leash and remove the animal from the park.
- Puppies under three months old and females in season are not permitted in the park. Spayed/neutered animals are recommended.
- Owners/handlers must stop their dogs from digging and immediately fill in all holes.
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages, and food are not permitted inside the park.
- Professional dog trainers may not use this area to conduct business.
- Any animals other than dogs will be denied access to the park.
Basketball courts can be found across from 70 Jefferson Ave and in the Teddy Roosevelt Circle. Walking trails can also be found throughout the Community.